Preparation: 30 minutes Ingredients for: 4 servings
- 2 tbs butter
- 225 g flour
- 2 dl milk
- 100 g bacon
- 75 g grated cheese
- 1 tbs tomato juice
- 1 tbs worchester sauce
Step by step
- Chop the bacon and fry it a bit
- Put flour, salt and butter in a bowl. Mix it with your hands and than add bacon and 1/3 part of the grated cheese. Mix with hands.
- In the other bowl mix milk, tomato juice and worchester sauce.
- Add to the first mixture and continue on stiring.
- Stretch the dough and cut in 8 pieces.
- Bake in a pan for 20 minutes on 200 degrees.