Who doesn’t love panna cotta? Even if you haven’t tried one yet, we give you an excellent recipe you cannot go wrong with and it takes only 20 minutes to prepare it.
Serving for 4 people:
- 1 ½ cup of cream
- 1 teaspoon of gelatin
- 1/4 cup of mascarpone cheese (cream would do the trick too)
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- about 60 g of dark chocolate
- Put ¼ cup of cream in a bowl and add gelatine. Wait for 10 minutes until gelatine softens.
- Put this mixture into a dish with hot water and mix until the gelatine melts.
- Put 1 ¼ cup of cream, mascarpone cheese, sugar and a pinch of salt into a smaller pot. Cook at medium temperature until it’s just about to boil. Then remove the pot from the stove and add chocolate. Stir well until the mixture becomes smooth.
- Mix in the mixture with gelatine in the one with chocolate.
- Distribute in 4 cups.
- Leave to cool at room temperature and then put it in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
7.The easiest way to put panna cota from cups is to put cups in hot water for not longer than 5 seconds. Then lift the ends using a knife and put it on a plate. Gently tap the cups and dessert will fall out easily.
Decorate with coconut or chocolate crumbs. You can also enrich your panna cotta by adding wild berries. There is no doubt that this dessert will bring you back into the summer.