Feeling like eating apple pie but don’t have enough time to prepare it?
Here is a quicker way to enjoying similar taste for much less preparation time.
- 2 eggs
- vanilla sugar
- lemon peel (grated)
Step by step:
- Peel the apples and slice them into circles
- Remove the center piece
- In a bowl mix egg with milk, cinnamon, vanilla sugar and grated lemon peel. Add flour till the mixture is a bit thicker than the one that you make for the pancakes.
- Prepare the oil in the pan in which you will fry the apples
- Dip each slice in the mixture and put it in oil
- When they become golden by colour, it means they are done
In the end sprinkle powder sugar on them and enjoy sweet apple pie taste.