Lately as if everyone wants to eat healthy food though at times we wish to indulge our senses and have a bite of sweet dessert and a coffee.This no flour apple cake is just perfect for the occasion.
Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 2,5 cups of oat flakes (grind it until it gets like oat flour)
- 1/2 cup of a sweetener
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- 4 cups of grated apples
- a pinch of salt
- 1 cup of apple juice (use the one you squeezed out of grated apples)
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons of melted butter
- Mix dry ingredients in one bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients (except butter) in another bowl
- Pour wet ingredients over dry ones and stir until homogeneous.
- Add melted butter.
- Bake at 180°C for 30 minutes.
- If you like, put cream over the top of apple cake.