Winter tends to make us feel rather weary and exhausted, but with the onset of the first sunshine rays in spring, we feel happier because everything around us seems to liven up. This stirs emotions, so what can we do about it, how to keep in step with the changes? Simple – open the window, put everything that worries you on standby and finally look for your happiness.
Ask yourself when is the last time you were truly happy? I was yesterday when my daughter looked at me and just uttered “mom“ wearing the cutest smile in the world.
The trick is this – we think too much about stuff and that makes us sad, changes take place the moment we think about the things that make us happy and the ways to achieve that happiness… So what are we waiting for?
- You need to leave one day in a week for rest, the world won’t fall apart while you relax in the bathtub.
- Eat chocolate for pure pleasure, not out of frustration… Obviously, since your decision is to spend the time that follows without unnecessary stress.
- Stop feeling guilty for the malfunctioning relationships; some things should simply be accepted as they are and move on. It’s easier to live with the truth, whatever the truth is, than live a false life.
- Instead of using a job as an excuse, befriend with your colleagues because whoever wants to find a way to communicate productively, will, everything else is a pretext for being lazy.
- Don’t be afraid of bringing in a few changes such as refreshing your hairstyle with a new color.
- Don’t be sad for all the injustice in the world you cannot do anything about, but fix the ones you can.
- Instead of constant worrying, let your children see you in a good mood as much as possible while growing up. Regardless of your age, restore that child within you, because you all probably have that little child in you, the one that used to love running around in a neighbor’s backyard, play with a dog, enjoy hide-and-seek game, or even roll in the grass full of flowers.
- Don’t be ashamed of your true wishes or plans and don’t dare to suppress them too, au contraire, reset your heart and mind.
Translation: G. Dujmović