Turkey is usually eaten for Christmas lunch or dinner. Here is one idea for a simple gravy.
You will need
- 1 tbs flour
- 200 ml red wine
- 600 ml chicken stock
Step by step
- After taking the turkey from the pan, remove the fat that the turkey released.
- Don’t remove the vegetables from the pan.
- Add flour and put on a medium heat to boil.
- Add wine and scrape the pieces from the bottom of the pan
- When it boils for 15 minutes
- using a blender mix all the vegetables till the gravy has viscose texture, syrup like.