This lemon cake is the perfect hello to colder weather. It is easy to prepare and here is how.
The preparation will take you only 20 minutes and the amount is for about 6 servings.
- 230 g of flour
- 200 g of sugar
- 250 g butter
- 6 egg yolks
- 150 ml lemon juice
- lemon peel
- a pinch of salt
- powdered sugar
- Mix 150 g of butter with 70 g of sugar.
- Add salt and flour, and mix it into a dough.
- Wrap it with a transparent foil and leave it in the fridge for half an hour.
- Pour the dough onto an cake mold (20x20cm).
- Make holes in the dough in several places and put it in a heated oven at 170 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Melt 100g of butter and then let it cool.
- Mix the egg yolks and 130 g of sugar, add the melted butter, juice and lemon peel and lightly mix the ingredients together.
- Remove the dough with the dough from the oven, pour the cream onto it, and align it with a spatula.
- Put for another 15 minutes in the oven.
- Leave the cake to cool slightly, sprinkle it with powdered sugar and cut into cubes.