Is it as enjoyable as a hot bath after a hard day? Only if it’s a bath detox.
If you are struggling with fatigue and skin problems, this could be an ideal solution for you.
Such a bath can contribute to physical health, immune enhancement, and psychic relaxation.
The toxins we are exposed to daily accumulate in our body and their consequences are seen in various ways: skin problems, immunity, fatigue ..
1. Add a few drops of essential lavender, lemon or mint oil to a 1/4 filled bath with water.
Add two cups of Epsom salt. This salt relaxes the muscles, opens the pores and detoxifies the body.
2. One cup of baking powder or baking soda will neutralize the chemicals in the water but also act as a gentle scrubbing.
3. Fill the bath with warm water.
4. Soak in the bath and rest for 20 minutes.
5. When you are done with the bath, rinse with cold water and rinse your skin with lotion.
6. After the bath, wait for the dish. Compensate the fluid. Best with common water or tea.
Detox bath is best done before bedtime because you can feel fatigue and even dizziness afterwards.
If you have any acute or chronic illness, contact your doctor first.