Rooibos is comonly known as red tea. Aspalathus linearis is a plant that originally grows in South Africa and is a plant from which rooibos tea is made.. Which are the benefits of the red tea?
Numerous studies show that red tea has these benefits:
- It has anti-inflammatory properties. It protects the body from free radicals and therefor assures less infections.
- It can help with hypertension. It does not contain coffeine which makes it a great beverage for coronary problems. Drinking it you can avoid too much pressure on the blood vessels.
- It is a bronchodilatator. It means that it makes easier for you to breathe during cold.
- It contains calcium and mangan. By drinking this tea you can ensure yourself a healthy bone structure and prevent osteoporosis and arthritis.
- Rooibos has a positive effect on your digestion. Some studies show that one cup of this tea consumed 30 minutes before eating can reduce digestive problems. It can also help you with cramps.
- Contains alfa hydroxi acids and zink. These two ingredients make a big difference when it comes to skin especially acne, uneven complexion or ezcema. Acids are usually used in chemical peels while zink protects from harmful UV rays and has anti-inflammatory properties.
- For healthy skin. Regular comsuption of this tea can have an effect on hair loss or over breakage.