This chocolate spreading is a great alternative for greasy and over the top sweet similar spreadings. Even the youngest ones will enjoy this yummy chocolaty alternative.
- 2 cups hazelnuts
- 1/4 cup of cocoa
- half a cup coconut, almon or cow milk
- 4 spoons of maple syrup or any other sweetner like honey
- vanilla extract
- a pinch of salt
- Roast the hazelnuts. Put them in a pan and roast them for 10-12 minutes.
- To remove the peel from the nuts put them in a mop and gently brush them.
- When you remove the peel put them in a blender and blend until you get a smooth textured cream.
- Add other ingredients one at a time.
- If you think the spreading is too thick, just add more milk.
- Put everything in a jar.
You can keep this spreading in a jar for about one week. Since no preservatives are added it is the best to use it as soon as possible.