Banana peel is usually thrown away. We believe it is a waste and do not think about using it. But, there are so many ways of using it. Here are some.
- Make your shoes shiny again. Your worn out leather shoes will shine again after you polish them with the banana peel.
- Whiten your teeth. Banana contains enzimes which have the power to ”melt” the teeth plaque. Polish your teeth for at least 2 minutes a day for fast results.
- Nourish your house plants. Because ”living” in a closed space there is no wind or rain which can remove the dirt from the leaves. With the help of a banana peel you could remove the dust and feed your plants with the needed calcium.
- Mosquito bite is known for its itchy feeling and swelling. To prevent swelling from growing, many people swear in the benefits of a banana peel.
- Make a bug trap. Put a banana peel in a small plastic container and place it uspide down. Make a few small holes in the bottom of the cup so that the bug can crowel into it. The sweet scent of peel will attract them and you will get rid of annoying fleas and bugs.