Our brows are like frames for the face. As they can change the whole look of the face it is important to keep them nicely groomed and to find the shape that suits us.
How to shape your brows?
- Let your brows grow. Do not pluck them all the time. If they grow out too much just cover them with some foundation.
- Find the beggining and the end of your brow as well as the place where the highest point will be. Use a ruler. The place where the ruler hits the very end of your nostril is the place where your brow should start. Move the ruler towards the end of the brow. The place where the ruler hits the tip of the nose is the one where the highest point should be. Where the ruler is in line with the edge of your eye iris should be the end of the brow.
- Use a brow pencil to connect all of the three points in a shape that suits you the best. All the hairs that are outside the frame should be removed.
- You can even trim your brows with nail scissors.
- If necessary, you can fill your brows with matching colour brow pencil or eye shadow.