Smoking is the most common vice.
Smoking not only harms you, but everyone around you. So if you do not want to quit because of your health at least do it fot the people that surround you. Here are some tips on how to stop smoking.
- Find a reason for quitting. As we have already stated in the introduction: Smoking has a number of consequences on the health of a smoker but also everybody around him/her.
- Prepare yourself. Technique “to cease tomorrow” is not very effective in most people. Smoking is an addiction.
The brain is accustomed to nicotine. Ask for help from the people around you. tehere are many alternative options that people use in the process of quitting like nicotine chewing gums, patches, and so on.
- Tell your friends and family that you are trying to quit smoking. They can encourage you and react when you are in crisis.
- Find a hobby. Nicotine has a short term effect to relax us. That’s one of the reasons why smokers enjoy cigarettes. Find a new way to relax. The worst thing to do nothing.
- Avoid alcohol. It is the common thing that cigarettes go with alcohol.
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables. There are foods after which tobacco has a flamboyant taste and smell.
- The taste of mint, cinnamon and apple vinegar reduce the desire to smoke.
The crisis that you feel when you need nicotine lasts only three minutes.