It finally came close to the hard start of the week. Tomorrow is Wednesday and it already announces the slowdown of rhythm and adaptation to the weekend. We’re already tired. Make a relaxation for the end of the working day.
- Prepare a warm bath or jump under the shower and enjoy a few minutes of rays. Add a few drops of lavender or lemon essential oil to refresh you and prepare for a new working day.
- Wine glass is always a good choice. If you do not like wine, lime and chamomile tea will calm you and you will sleep as babies.
- Watch a good movie or episode of your favorite series. Have a good time now, why wait for the weekend?
- Call a friend and talk about your problems, get rid of laughs and hire those boring people from work.
- Plan your vacation. So you will have something to look forward to and get elan for a new working day.
- Relaxation can also be exercise or short walk through the quarters. Sneakers on your feet and enjoy the fresh air for 20 minutes. The body will get tired but the brain and the spirit rest.
- Start reading a book. We all need a technological detox. The book is an excellent escape in which you create your own image of what you are reading.
- Look at the old pictures. You will be guaranteed to laugh. In addition, watching old pictures fills us with a sense of warmth and belonging.
What do you do after a hard day’s work to relax?