We love spring but it is not equally welcome at all. Spring allergies give many ills to those who suffer from them. What are their symptoms and how do you help yourself naturally?
Symptoms of spring allergy
If you have with the first flowers symptoms like
- tearful eyes
- your nose will cure you and itching you
- dark circles around the eyes
there is a possibility that you suffer from a spring allergy. Allergies mainly occur as a reaction of the immune system on pollen trees. Apart from the pollen and any other plant that blooms in the spring can cause allergies.
Stay in nature as little as possible, especially when pollen concentrations are high and this is the most during the morning. Spring allergies can also cause pollen to enter the place where you stay so buy an air filter. Clean with a vacuum cleaner at least twice a week. After your stay in nature, thoroughly dew and wash your hair as allergens can get stuck in clothes and hair. If you get clogged sinuses, be sure to inhale in a water paw with a little essential mint oil. Research has shown that green tea has some components that can alleviate allergies.
Some other substances can help with allergies, and that is:
- A black kim that works anti-inflammatory, strengthens immunity and makes breathing easier.
- Quercetin is a compound found in grapes, ginkgo and green tea as well as most fruits and vegetables. It helps blocking the histamine responsible for the immune response.
- Nettle is a folk remedy used to alleviate allergy symptoms. The addition of the spoon of the thyme to the nettle tea further enhances anti-inflammatory activity and secretion.
- A probiotic study has been found to help reduce the immune system’s reaction to pollen.
- Ehinacea is a herb that works well on immunity but it is necessary to drink it before the season of allergies and take care of its dosage
Before using any formulation, be sure to look for contraindications especially if you are taking any other medicines.
No preparations will make a miracle overnight so be persistent and do not give up.