The strawberry season started. This wonderful fruit belongs to the rose family. If you prefered strawberries before, after this article you will love them even more.
Strawberries and health
Strawberries are rich in vitamin C, carotenes, folic acid and iron.
- Due to antioxidants strawberries are excellent fruits for the prevention of Alzheimer’s disease and for the protection of the cardiovascular system.
- Vitamin C provides elasticity of the blood vessels and benefits immunity. Do you know that one cup of strawberries contains more vitamin C than one orange?
- This fruit in one serving contains 134 mg of potassium which makes it excellent for blood vessels. It also alkalizes the organism.
- This red fruit can help with increased body temperatures, burns and muscular pains.
- They do not contain a lot of natural sugar and are therefore suitable for diabetics. Of course, do not overdo it.
Because of the amount of vitamin C that strawberries contain, you simply have to include them in your skin care routine.
Vitamin C helps build collagen so the skin looks youthful and tighter. This way you can slow down the premature appearance of wrinkles. In addition, they bleach the skin so you will get rid of unpleasant dark sports on your face.
- Make a strawberry mask. Smash several bigger pieces with a fork.
Add some honey in one part and put it on your face. Keep it on for 20 minutes.
With the rest of the strawberry paste, brush your teeth and give yourself a perfect smile.