As the end of this year approaches, we think more about things we’ve done, decisions we’ve made and new ones we need to bring for a fresh start. We all have difficult moments in life. Still, the fact you’re reading this article is a sign you are not defeated yet. Somehow you’ve managed to stay strong and look forward to the future. So, what are things worth of being grateful for this year?
Read this list and see if anything similar has happened to you and be grateful for that. Remember, what doesn’t kill us makes you stronger but also shapes you into a different person. There is a lesson to be learned from each obstacle we meet, and we should get out of everything as better people.
[Example] Things to be grateful for this year
– if you’ve laughed to tears at least once this year
– if you’ve made somebody’s life more happy
– on every “I love you” you’ve received
– on love that you’ve found because that is priceless
– on losses that you’ve experienced because they remind you how precious each moment of life is
– on the unfulfilled wishes because it will help us learn to be more patient
– on the beloved ones who are beside you always because life without them would be boring
– if you had a possibility to give something to yourself that makes you happy
Some of us have at least one thing we’ve mentioned to be grateful for. This is just an example. The point is, there must be something to be grateful for and keep that in mind. Also, be grateful for the hope you’re feeling because of the new beginning. Be sure that right now you are at the exact place you need to be, even if you don’t agree with it now. Unfulfilled wishes may not remain unfulfilled. And finally, be grateful for knowing you have some things to be grateful for.
Translation: G. Dujmović