Carnival Tuesday – we get closer. In this spirit are prepared donuts that are inevitable sweets.
Since fried is not the best option, this recipe is a healthier version of carnivorous donuts.
Carry donuts – prepare
Enough for: 4 people
1. Put 500g of smooth flour in the mixing bowl, make a recess and blend 20g of fresh yeast in the middle. Add the teaspoon of sugar and 100 ml of milk, mix the yeast with the liquid, and leave for a few minutes to grow.
2. When yeast grows, add 2 teaspoons of sugar, a little salt, 1 vanilla sugar, a scrambled lemon, 2 egg yolks, 100 ml of warm milk and 100 ml of oil. Mix the mixer spiral extensions until the batter separates from the bowl. Keep kinking your hands on the desktop. The dough needs to be greasy.
3. After mixing the dough, leave it to stand for an hour. You can force it to the front of the workstation several times before. Experienced chefs say that yeast then “processes”.
4. Dough, after finishing, cut into 12 pieces. Separate each part in a little bit so that the outside part remains smooth. Grow each ball in the circle, fill it with marmalade or chocolate and close it well.
Place the portion on which you paste the dough from the underside of the baking sheet covered with baking paper.
5. Place the balls so that they resemble the shape you want. Cover them and leave for 40 minutes to rest.
Turn oven on 180 degrees. Before baking the donuts, add a spicy egg yolk into which you add a teaspoon of water. Bake for 30 minutes